Want to help Saskatchewan’s seniors enrich their lives? When you give to Providence Place, you will become an essential part of what we do–providing compassionate care to Saskatchewan’s seniors.
From valuable social and recreation programs at Providence Place’s Maguire Centre, to making sure our rehabilitation facility stays on the cutting edge of physical therapy, donations go a long to helping our community thrive.
Here are just a few of the programs your donation will support:
- Medical treatment programs that help us address the health issues that effect seniors the most
- Nutrition services that help make sure our residents and clients are getting all the nutrients they need
- Recreational therapy programs, which get our seniors moving in a fun, interactive and therapeutic way
- Occupational therapy programs that help seniors maintain “occupational” skills, like climbing stairs and getting dressed
- Rehabilitation programs that speed recovery after surgery or injury
- Social programs that help seniors connect with the community
- Dementia care programs that are given through our specialized dementia care unit, Guardian Grove
Your donation to Providence Place is completely tax deductible and you can even specify which Providence Place programs you’d like your donation to support.
Of course there’s more than one way to give to Providence Place. You can also volunteer your valuable time and energy to enriching the lives of our seniors.
If you would prefer to make a donation via postal mail please mail your cheque payable to:
Providence Place Foundation
100 2nd Ave NE
Moose Jaw, SK
If you have any questions please contact us:
Phone: (306) 694-8802
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [/notification]